EFA: Etsy For Animals Etsy For Animals: C is for......... August Challenge


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

C is for......... August Challenge

C is for COW! it was difficult to decide on one C, but I think all the posts about moos swayed me, and Voila! here is my entry. A beautiful Cow on a coin purse.


20% of the price of this item will be donated to the etsy for Animals charity of the month.


4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Kim! I love your felt work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cows are great! This is such a cute coin purse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is cute. after looking at some of the other entries, this one is one of my favorites too. :)

    I wish I knew about this challenge earlier, I have a cow journal in my shop that would've been perfect to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun, I agree! I love cows, my kissing ones are joining in on the fun! :0) Michele

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...