EFA: Etsy For Animals Etsy For Animals: C is for "City Kitty" by LolaLynn


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Friday, August 29, 2008

C is for "City Kitty" by LolaLynn



The first painting I ever sold was in high school. It was a city scape. At the time I lived in New Jersey and my bedroom window faced the New York City skyline. I loved looking out upon its ever changing appearance. I'm still spellbound when I view it - whether going over a bridge or on the glide path into the airport.


City Kitty captures a glimpse of the New York City skyline. Not necessarily a realistic view but front and center is the Empire State Building and off to the left, more to the background is the Citicorp Building. The black building behind the kitty is the U.N.. All these buildings are on the Eastside in Midtown. While we lived in Manhattan I saw the landmarks on a regular basis. How very fortunate I feel to have had the chance to live in such a fabulous place.


City Kitty is a print of my original acrylic ACEO painting. Printed on card stock, each card is hand embellished with acrylic paint to give it that personal touch. The 2.5 x 3.5 inch art card will come signed on the front and back and is marked "hand embellished print" and comes in a clear plastic protective card sleeve.

10% will be donated to EFA's charity of the month.

1 comment:

  1. I love this - it reminds me of a children's book illustration. Wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...