HOW YOU SET YOUR YAHOO GROUPS OPTIONS
by Meghann of LittleStudioJewels
If EFA members would like
to set up their Yahoo Groups options...
here's what you need to do:
1. Go to the Etsy for Animals Yahoo Group Page:
You may need to sign in if you haven't already.
2. Just under the banner ad at the top of the page should be your screen name, followed by your real name, followed by your membership status and then a button that says "Edit Membership" Mine looks like this: littlestudiojew... · email@example.com | Group Moderator - *Edit
3. Click "Edit Membership"
4. Scroll down to "Step 2. Message Delivery" on the page.
5. Select the number of emails you would like per day:
* individual, meaning every email we send as it goes out will go to your inbox,
* Daily digest meaning you'll get all of them at once in one email,
* Special Notices, meaning only the really important ones from the moderators will get to you,
* Web, meaning you will get NO notices, you have to do all the leg work yourself and visit the Yahoo page every time you want to see the messages.
6. Scroll down to "Step 3. Message Preference" and select either the fully featured or traditional formats (you can see examples there if you don't know what you would prefer).
7. Scroll down to "Step 4. Email Notification" and select if you want to be informed of other general group goings on.
8. Scroll down and click SAVE on the bottom right of the page to make sure all your hard work is saved and you can be kept up to date with EFA's many cool happenings.
Have a great day!
EFA's Yahoo Groups Moderator