EFA: Etsy For Animals Etsy For Animals: Good lord it's a treasury attack!!!!


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Good lord it's a treasury attack!!!!

Phew!!! I've just been taking screen shots of a WHOLE BUNCH of EFA treasuries!! Our awesome members have been so busy creating them and EFA really, really appreciates the effort!! :)

A HUGE THANKS TO YOU ALL!!!

Before I start with the list, I'd like to say I'm sorry if I missed out on anyone's list. I'm usually away from the computer over the weekends and I tend to miss out treasuries once in a while. But please do keep creating them. And you can convo the link to me at artbysusmitha if you like. I will try my best to keep up with all the EFA treasuries and post them on here.

I'll first start with Cyn's treasuries. She created one at the main treasury and I managed to get a screen shot of it but unfortunately I was unable to post it before it expired. It was called, "A Little Bit Fabulous". Here's the screen shot for everyone to admire...



And now here's another treasury of her's, but this time it's live and it's absolutely gorgeous!! "Purple... with a touch of teal"



Here's another purple beauty by tejana54. It's called "My Favorite Color In The Box!" After looking at this treasury, that's gonna be everyone's favorite color in the box! ;)



Here's something to go with those purples, a fabulous combination of black and white by endlesswhimsy. It's in honor of EFA's birthday and is called "Gotta Black Magic Birthday".



And here's are two true animal lovers....

hoffmanphotography with a beautiful list "All For The Animals"...



...and PollysPawPrint with another fabulous list"FOR THE LOVE OF ANIMALS"



And finally, one more in ShaggyChic's continuous series "Bindi's BNR 7 DA BLUES SISTAHS"





And once again, thank you all very much!!


Your treasury hunter...

-Susmitha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...