Tuesday, May 29, 2012
June’s Monthly Challenge Theme is…
Ready for some fun, sunshine, and cool water ?
... enter anything that relates to
the water element or
creatures that live in it!
Here are some summerific examples to inspire you:
Here's HOW TO ENTER:
If you are an EFA member & would like to submit an entry, please convo our Challenge Blog Leader, Jess of jessicalynneart, with the following information:
1. PROViDE the link to an item in your shop that fits the theme or has been created for the theme.
2. EXPLAiN how you think the item fits the monthly Challenge theme
3. TELL US a bit about your work/donations/volunteer work with animals or animal charities
4. TiTLE your convo with the name of the MONTH and the word CHALLENGE, for example: JUNE CHALLENGE.
Two more important steps:
5. TAG your Etsy listing with the monthly Challenge theme tag (this month = teamefasummer) see the Themes-at-a-glance list for other tags. Be sure to ALSO keep your regular team tag in place, either 'team efa' or 'team efa cotm'
6. Renew your listing !
Remember, when we've received sixteen qualifying entries... these will be featured in a Treasury and in our Challenge Competition, where the winner will get a free etsy mini 1x1 advertising slot on EFA's Challenge blog the following month.
Challenge entries are also promoted on Etsy Teams, EFA's Yahoo Groups, Twitter and Facebook... so get your entries in asap...
Looking forward to seeing your Summertime entries !
Mo Challenge Leader
Posted by Brizel Handcrafts on Tuesday, May 29, 2012