EFA: Etsy For Animals Etsy For Animals: I did it again!


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Friday, November 02, 2007

I did it again!

I am currently in the process of helping to organise the EFA pre-Christmas promotion but, while i was browsing I accidentally managed to get myself another Treasury in Jared's hot house flower "Treasury West" I have made it a Christmas one and included some etsyforanimals sellers :- beaderroneous fabulous Crystal bracelet and the lovely set of gingercat ACEO's. It's a nice selection and comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...