EFA: Etsy For Animals Etsy For Animals: On my way out the door at the run but...


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

On my way out the door at the run but...

had to let you know about some more Treasuries currently up and running. One from theknottysheep, one from Mishkat and one from Me!

I will write more when I can on these but please go and look. I also want to thank Mishkat for coming on-board with EFA as Screencap Supervisor. Welcome Mishkat!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...