EFA: Etsy For Animals Etsy For Animals: pattihaskins: store spotlight


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

pattihaskins: store spotlight


pattihaskins recently donated one of her Big Mouth Cat Little Pillow to the EFA Store, which has recently sold.

A little tid bit about the artist and the pattihaskins shop:

Everything I make is inspired by living with six cats and three dogs, all rescues. A day doesn't go by that they don't make me smile. Therefore, I have a hard time making "serious" art. When you're surrounded by goofy creatures, goofiness seems to rule your creative output. . . or at least its that way for me. I hope that my work will make people smile the way my critters make me smile: the world needs more smiles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...