EFA: Etsy For Animals Etsy For Animals: naidascrochet: store spotlight


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

naidascrochet: store spotlight


Naidascrochet has recently donated this cute and wonderful Morning Dew Coffee Cup Cozie to the EFA store.

A little tid bit about naidascrochet from the artist:

All of my items are crocheted in a smoke free, crochet happy, loving home. I love to take custom orders.

I'm 30 years old, a wife, a mom of 2, and a crochet addict. I crochet nearly every day and hoard yarn and patterns like a mad woman. Crocheting is my obsession.

I've been crocheting since I was 14 years old. I love making just about anything with my crochet hook and yarn. It's like yoga for me and I find it very relaxing.

Visit my blog for more information about me or my store.


A purchase at naidascrochet supports the animals.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...