EFA: Etsy For Animals Etsy For Animals: Doggie Sundress


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Doggie Sundress
















Here’s Casey - All Dressed Up and ready for the beach. She sure does look lovely in this one-of-a-kind sundress. She's gonna have all the boy doggies lookin.. wink,wink! The bodice is grey herringbone trimmed to match the skirt which is white cotton decorated with paw prints in bright sunny colors of the beach. The dress is 16½” long. The Velcro-strapped waist fits from 16” to 25”, so it’s very adjustable. Our model, the lovely Casey is mixed breed, Dachshund/Sumpin’ Together. I know a lady never wants to discuss her weight, so I’ll whisper it, ssshhh, she’s 22 lbs and her dress fits her very nicely.

This item was listed for the July theme = "Oh! I like to be beside the seaside. Sunshine, sand castles, ice cream and walks on the beach" cuz I get more attention then any other doggies on the beach when I wear my Sundress. But my mommy Joan always eats all my ice cream while I make my sand CASTLES (that's what they call it now?? who knew????) I'm contributing 100% of the money that is made from my favorite dress to EFA "ETSY FOR ANIMALS" to help a few of my friends.

Check it out here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12736678

Loving slobbers, Casey

3 comments:

  1. Casey is adorable! And she looks lovely in her sundress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Casey, for a job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Casey, Super Model wearing a Super Dress.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...