EFA: Etsy For Animals Etsy For Animals: Kerri Hale: store spotlight


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Kerri Hale: store spotlight


Kerri Hale has donated her Rose Quartz, Blue Peruvian Opal, Purple Fluorite Sterling Silver Gemstone Earrings, which is available at the etsyforanimals store.

Vermont resident Kerri Hale is the classic talent behind the Etsy shop of the same name. "I love playing with gems and mineral specimens, so making jewelry is tons of fun for me." Besides crafting equisite jewelry, she also writes, plays the guitar and piano, and loves to go for drives and listen to music. She's also been known to walk around her garden with a glass of wine on summer evenings.

Her style is natural and "organic, which is to say I try to make the gemstones the stars, and showcase their natural beauty as best I can." She's been crafting her entire life, but only started creating her natural gemstone and silver jewelry two years ago. "I would love to get to a point where I could either be completely self supporting through my jewelry, or at least get to the point where I wouldn't have to work overtime at my regular 9-5 job in order to pay my bills," she confesses. "It's important to let yourself shine through your work, and to have your shop feel a lot like you...and good pictures are a must." Kerri's photos are certainly among the best. I believe hers are the epitome of what fellow Etsy sellers should strive for. Please visit her shop: http://kerrihale.etsy.com/


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...