EFA: Etsy For Animals Etsy For Animals: I made a moving blog button


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I made a moving blog button

I decided to learn how to do an animation for websites, and I can't believe I didn't learn earlier.
Check it out:





The picture will link directly to efa shop in a new window. If you want to use this in your website, here is the code, just copy and paste :) Trying to put a code ended up making things weird. If you would like code leave a comment, and I will forward it to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...