EFA: Etsy For Animals Etsy For Animals: Bedding Appeal


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bedding Appeal

EFA has had an appeal for bedding for dogs from Heather. Please read on and see if you can help.

Heather says " The Hartford CT, dog pound in Newington CT is looking for clean, used bedding for the dogs that they have housed there. I'm collecting some stuff for them, and will be happy to drive it to them. I am in Western, MA/CT Line. My husband works in Framingham, Ma at the Leland Street Verizon Building, and can pick up items there. Email me offlist, and I'll get you more information, and a time to meet him at, or if your in my area, you could meet me. Feel free to pass the idea, around and or use it in your area. It's almost that time of year, of Spring cleaning.. so this will give us a jump on it, and help some shivering dogs. Plus it's free, did I mention free? Gives new life, to some old blankets and towels.. etc.

Thanks so much, Heather "

I have asked people visiting the blog and reading this post to convo Heather in the first instance rather than publish her e-mail address on the net. When you respond, please put your own e-mail in your message and she can contact you direct thereafter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...