EFA: Etsy For Animals Etsy For Animals: Snicklefritz - May Challenge


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Snicklefritz - May Challenge

This post has moved here

1 comment:

  1. I am so touched and humbled by the work team efa has done for me.

    I just paint and hope to be appreciated and purchased so I can continue with my passion for my work.

    Again, thank you for any purchases and alll support and kindnesses.

    I do not know who this will go to or who will view it but it is for all as Michele Glick and team efa.

    Marilyn of Art By Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...