EFA: Etsy For Animals Etsy For Animals: Vintage Owlies Drops Earrings


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Friday, March 07, 2008

Vintage Owlies Drops Earrings



My Vintage Owlie Drops earrings are my entry for the Green Challenge.

I love using vintage/recycled materials in my artwork and jewelry, and both the owls and green drops are vintage pieces. By creating with and purchasing items that are vintage, re-used, or recycled, we reduce our environmental footprint.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5607693

I always give 10% of my shop sales to the Etsy for Animals Charity of the Month. Stop by for a peek, I have lots of animal and nature inspired art, cards, jewelry, and magnets helping animals! ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...