EFA: Etsy For Animals Etsy For Animals: My EFA New Year's Resolution


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Friday, January 06, 2012

My EFA New Year's Resolution


My EFA New Year's Resolution is...

"I will participate in Team activities each week!"


My choices are:


Visiting Teams to promote my EFA tagged listings


Entering one of my products in the Monthly Challenge


Signing the weekly blog Animal Petitions


Making an all EFA Team Treasury


Checking out Mo. Challenge entries

& leaving a supportive comment


Submitting an article for the EFA blog


Chit Chat with other members on Teams


Joining our Charity of the Month Program


Perusing our main blog & Sharing


Voting on the Challenge Competition


Creating a Treasury Challenge


Becoming a COTM sponsor


Reporting animal charity donations


Promoting the Challenges via Social Media


Volunteering my services to our Team



HAVE FUN &

THANKS for being a member of Team EFA...

helping to make a difference for critters worldwide !

xo

3 comments:

  1. Well - from what I can tell as the tweetie bird, some of the peeps have taken up several of these! I'd say we are off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so easy to do several of those choices every week, but time gets away from us. I'm going to make a note on my desk calendar one day a week that simply says "EFA". That way, I'll be sure I don't miss a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somewhat guilty as charged :>) Show season is over so I'm rebuilding Sky's shop. I do sign petitions, make calls and write letters, and also support the COTM but often forget to report what we've donated, or comment on the blog posts. I really am with you, you just can see me :>) It would be very sad for the team to dissolve so I promise to try harder.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...