EFA: Etsy For Animals Etsy For Animals: Unbelievable!!


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Unbelievable!!

ItMeoworNever just posted this on their blog. Such vandalism makes me angry. Maybe he would like to drive a sick member of his family to the hospital in a van with no windows - yeah right GRRRRRRR. I am quoting their hard-working guy Michael here :-

Our wonderful plow man has decided, for some unknown reason, has decided that smashing out van windows is great fun!

Snow fell a few weeks ago and it was so high that our van would not move out of the driveway. So we looked down craigslist and called this gentleman that only charged $15.00 so we hired him to come and plow. He wanted to be paid on the spot so I told him I would be home at 6:00 p.m. to see him. He said he would see me then. About a half an hour later, he called me again and said to leave the money in the mailbox. I told him again I would not be home until 6:00 p.m. but I would at that time. He decided it was 4:00 p.m. and he wasn't waiting any longer. LOL So, he came over, plowed the driveway, and left. Then at 6:00 p.m. he came back. I had put the $15.00 in the mailbox by this time but our box opens at both sides so I am assuming he opened the side by the street and didn't see the money in there. He then called and started yelling and cussing and saying he would "fix us". I, of course, called the police, they called him, he never called them back.....etc.....so last night I guess it was wiser to smash three windows out of the van. $660.00!!!! Thank you Mr. Snowplowman, you are a wonderful person.

If you can donate towards the windows being fixed, thank you so much. We use this van, our only car, to transport animals back and forth to the vet, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...