EFA: Etsy For Animals Etsy For Animals: Kays's K9s - Vegan Needle Felting


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kays's K9s - Vegan Needle Felting

I have some GREAT news for Vegans and those who are allergic to wool! I am now offering VEGAN Wool-Free Needle Felted alternatives! So, my vegan friends and those suffering from wool allergies can now purchase Custom Order Needle Felted pet sculptures, magnets, brooches, keychains, and purse clips - all wool free! I use fibers such as soy silk, bamboo, cotton, ramie, nylon, and viscose in my vegan needle felted creations. Please visit my new "Vegan" section of my Etsy store!

As always, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Ontario SPCA and local animal shelters. I also sponsor shelter dogs. For a picture of the current sponsored dog, please visit my blog.

Vegan Custom Needle Felted Sculptures
Vegan Custom Needle Felted Magnets
Vegan Custom Needle Felted Keychains
Vegan Custom Needle Felted Purse Clips
Vegan Custom Needle Felted Brooches

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad there is a vegan option now....will have to save up for a likeness of Walter!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...