EFA: Etsy For Animals Etsy For Animals: Coloraudia: store spotlight


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Coloraudia: store spotlight


Coloraudia has recently donated a cute little red cat magnet, which recently sold.

A little tidbit about Coloraudia from the artist:

I make all kinds of crafts and like to work with different materials - polymer clay, crochet, papier mache, paper, paintings, etc. I make many cat related things - my most popular items are my polymer clay cats - and cats is what the money is for... All the money I make from my crafts is destined to spay and neuter street and abandoned cats!
You can see our work (me and some friends rescuing group) in this blog - http://bichanosdoporto.blogspot.com/ (in portuguese)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...