EFA: Etsy For Animals Etsy For Animals: AerieDesigns: store spotlight


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Friday, November 23, 2007

AerieDesigns: store spotlight


AerieDesigns has recently donated a crochet pattern for her unique PIXIE HOUNDS Greyhound Dog Dolls.

A little tidbit about AerieDesigns from the artist:

When I adopted my first Greyhound I wanted to find a way to help more Greyhounds find homes. That's when my Life Size Greyhound Crochet Pattern and my Etsy shop was born. A portion of every sale in the shop is donated to benefit Greyhound Adoption. I now offer patterns for several other dog breeds, dog sweaters and pretend food. And I'm a proud member of "Etsy for Animals". ---
Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for all you do for EFA!
Lenora

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...