EFA: Etsy For Animals Etsy For Animals: Black Cats at Midnight


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Black Cats at Midnight

I've never had a black cat. My friend did and I swear that cat caught me off guard and scared me silly more than once. Most of our cats have had light colored fur or some white in their coloring. Even in the dark, I can sense that they are around, because their fur catches even a small glimmer of light. But not Digit. She was beautiful, but in the dark she just blended into the shadows. Kind of eerie.







Black Cats at Midnight can be viewed at:






$1 of the purchase price of every pair of earrings in my shop will be donated to Neighborhood Cats, NYC, a trap-neuter-return program. http://www.neighborhoodcats.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...