ENTER OCTOBER'S MONTHLY CHALLENGE !
Entering the monthly Etsy for Animals Challenge is a fun way to participate in the EFA street team.
Every month there is an opportunity for EFA members to submit one of their listings to be featured on the blog. Each month has a specific theme which the listing must reflect in some way.
EFA has a blog that is solely dedicated to our Monthly Challenges. The Monthly Challenge blog provides a lovely display of goods presented by our artists & suppliers. Its a wonderful marketing opportunity for our sellers and also shows us how they contribute to aiding our animal friends.
To submit an entry, contact AldanaMica with the following information:
1. SHOW a link to an item in your shop that fits the theme or has been created for the theme.
2. TELL how the item fits the theme
3. TELL a bit about your work/donations/volunteer work with animal charities
Two more steps:
4. In your shop, tag the item with our October challenge tag: 'teamefascary'. Be sure to also keep your regular team tag in place, either 'team efa' or 'team efa cotm'.
5. Please make sure that your convo is specifically titled with the NAME of the MONTH and the word "challenge"... so in this case OCTOBER CHALLENGE.
Entries that are accepted will be displayed at the beginning of the month- approximately one each day- until all the challenges have been shown off. Members are encouraged to come visit and leave a comment.. our participants love to hear the good things members have to say about their work !!!
The first 16 challenge entries that are received will be used to create an Etsy Treasury. For every 16 received after that, a new treasury will be created. This will be done on a first come basis.
Suggestions and comments are always welcomed. Contact LolaLynn who serves as EFA's Challenge Administrator.
Click HERE to visit the Monthly Challenge Blog !
the fun & excitement usually begins on the first